Monday, December 05, 2005

Just Rewards

So, since I finished Nanunanu, my reward was that I got to play this weekend. I actually intended to write on Sunday, but my husband needed help with some things so I did that instead.

Friday, my rewards were going out to lunch (which I had a buy one lunch get the other free offer for), going to get coffee with a friend of mine (who ended up buying the coffee, thanks!), and then (not so much a reward) babysitting two four-year-olds who ran around like they were cracked out all evening. But, I got paid for that along with pizza for dinner.

Then, Saturday, we did a family ornament making day. It turned out that my mom and I had to go to the store for a chunk of the morning, so we didn't get started until later in the day. And the boys weren't really interested in ornament making, though they did converse. So, my mom and I made these type of faeries. We didn't have kits, though, my mother-in-law bought the book that has the instructions on making them in it and had gotten most of the bits at the after holiday sales last year. I really like mine, she is very cute. I need to name her though. She's got a sparkly skirt and a little green beaded jacket and blonde hair. I also made these card ornaments with my brother's girlfriend. If you end up making any let me know because I have some tips, but they look really neat and they're pretty easy. I'm going to add glitter to mine sometime soon.

Sunday we worked on characters for a new game that we're going to play on together and went to visit a friend of mine and hang out. I also made more ornaments. I think they're going to be the office gifts this year since poverty is a factor. ;)

I'm hoping to get back to writing tonight so I can have a good first draft before the holidays get into big swing.

No comments: