Wednesday, November 04, 2009

And We're Off

Starting pistol: 1,672 words.

Didn't get anything done Monday or Tuesday, but I did change projects. The other one isn't ready and this one will need minimal research in advance. I don't know that it's going to be worth much other than the exercise, but that's at least something.

And I do like the story, I just need to get a better grip on the characters. Probably do some flashbacks tomorrow or Saturday to get them framed out a little better. And I need to add a modern boy in the mix of some kind. He's going to be a party coordinator... So he'll have to have some creative bits to make him not stereotypical.

And there's a tiny train. Hence the working title, Trains. Which have little if anything to do with the plot as it stands. But what the heck.

No comments: