Thursday, October 20, 2005

Moving Right Along

Last night was more of the same. I finished up the character profiles on the girls and the villain, so hopefully tonight I'll be able to get into my plotting templates.

Ideas for stuff come up at the weirdest places though. I did this quiz about telling the difference between a serial killer and a computer programmer based on their pictures (of which I got a 7 out of 10) this morning. Then when I went back to empty my bulk email, I found a message about sending away for 'A bunch of Halloween goodies'. So... this got me to thinking. What if there was a serial killer who went trolling for people by sending out spam emails about free giveaways, got their addresses and profiles, and then went to their houses on Halloween... *shudder* So, there you go. Halloween creepies for everyone to share!

No comments: