Thursday, November 03, 2005

Magic Numbers

Well, last night I made myself sit down and do my full page count even though I still haven't gotten my outline to where I'd like it to be. But, there are several places that I know what has to happen so I figured I'd just jump in and write those until I do. I probably have enough to get me through the weekend.

I ended up doing my 3000 words and bumping over on to a 12th page, but of course I left my notebook at home. I know it was 34-- so, I figured for the moment I'd just make my total 5432 for symmetry. It'll all come out in the wash at the end.

2 comments:

Diana Peterfreund said...

crap. you currently have me beat by 2000. I must write hard tonight!

Elly said...

Oh, no! She's onto me! It's lots easier to beat someone when they don't notice you're ahead. ;)