Thursday, November 10, 2005

Stupid Cold

It bested me last night. The cold. I had an ouchy throat, and a cough, and was sleepy. So, instead of doing what a good girl should have, I went and got my blankie off the bed and watched my husband roll pimps on GTA San Andreas. And fell asleep through most of it. Though, I did pretty well at the dance competition when he handed me the controller in a fit of frustration.

The good news, though, is that I'm having writing withdrawl today. Hopefully that means that I'm getting into the characters and the plot, not that I'm feaverish. But, have cough drops will travel. We've got a friend coming over tonight to help finally close the pool, I want to try and catch Sky High before it leaves the dollar movie, and then for to write. Or, if the pool closing goes quickly, between the closing the pool and going to the movie for to write.

Today also marks the 1/3 point for Nanunanu. Towards my 50K goal, I'm at 37%. So that's good. Towards my 90K goal, 21%. Not too bad, but not great either. Hopefully I'll be able to do some chugging this weekend.

No comments: