Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Big Day

It's arrived. The first day of NaNoWriMo (or, as Jana's calling it Nanunanu, which is I think going to stick for me).

I'm still outlining, I didn't manage to finish that up yesterday. I did get started, though, which is something.

I did some fun stuff today, though, at work that's going to help me out. I made pictures of my characters using the Hero Machine 2.0 which is quite the little gizmo. I came up with illustrations for Tilly, Em, and Pete. Unfortunately there wasn't an evil scientist option for a costume, so I had to leave off our villain. That's okay, though, I don't know that it matters all that much.






I also made myself a little superhero icon to get myself through the long days at work and remind me what I'm supposed to do at home. She's got a little dragon sidekick and everything. It's quite cool.




So, tonight more of the same. Except now with writing! I'm going to try and get through at least a couple pages worth to start my little word count ticker a buzzing.

No comments: