Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Week Two

I think what they say about week two is right. It's hard to get myself down in front of the computer to come up with what I need to. It's also hard because I'm coming down with a cold that's made my throat all scratchy and sore and given me coughing fits. So mostly what I want to do is curl up with a book and a blankie.

But, yesterday I did at least get my minimum page count in at 1,915. I also realized a flaw in the timing I was using for some major events so I've bumped things around. I think it'll work, though. So that's good. I'm going to at least get my minimum pages in tonight and then see how I'm feeling.

The pool still isn't closed. That'll be a trick. :P

4 comments:

Jana DeLeon said...

Elly - for heaven's sake, change your percentage in your Nanunanu counter. You should be at 33% and you're seriously cutting yourself short!

And WOW 33%! Great job!

Elly said...

Yeah, I can't get the counter website to load up again so I've been manually changing the word count. Which doesn't seem to directly effect the % section. :P I do need to change it though.

Jana DeLeon said...

No - you have to change the percent too. I'm having the same problem with my web illiterate self. lol

I did build a new website though and hope to launch it by this weekend. I think it was easier writing the darn book!

Elly said...

Hee! Mail us once you get it.

Of course, after I said that I thought, 'Go look at it again you big dumby.' And lo- I figured out how I can change the % after I got the counter site to load up. 37% BayBee!