Monday, November 28, 2005

Post Turkey Lethargy

So, we're in the home stretch. Three more days to go.

Over the holidays, I didn't get as much done as I would've liked, but I'm still pretty sure I'll make it. We're at 39,458 which means I have 10,542 to go over three days. This further translates to 3,514 words a day. It's a push, but I think I'll make it.

We have reached the skipping around point. I'm jumping around to write the scenes that I know I want to have and leaving out the bridging scenes. Plot wise, however, at this point I think I'm over half way through really. So, honestly, if I do the rest of the high points over the next three days, I might be to the point that I need to sit down and work out what I need to go in between them and cut it down. I think my 90,000 word estimate is too long for the story I want to tell. I can also tell that it needs more super powers scenes. It's important to the story, but it hasn't shown up as much as I want it to.

But, in honor of being in the last week of Nanunanu I give you:

Superhero or cleaner?

I scored 15 out of 20.

1 comment:

Jana DeLeon said...

I scored 15 out of 20 too, which shocked me because I am SOOOOOOOO not domestic. (grins)